Monday 11 August 2014

ten on ten - august 2014
























































































































































































































I have wanted to join in with the Ten on Ten project for sometime now, but never seemed to be able to find the time, energy etc etc to get my act together on the day.  The stars aligned for me this month ( it fell on a Sunday!), and so there you have it, my Ten on Ten for August. 

Oh, how she wishes these shoes fit!
A lovely ramble in the bush
Talking tanks
Experimenting with colour
Green in my garden
New textas today
Super moon ( looking not so super)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I truly appreciate you visiting x