Saturday 10 August 2013

32/52


" a portrait of my children once a week, every week, in 2013"

he - ref'd his first soccer game this week
she - can do the splits

I usually shoot in AV mode, but this week, after attending Tim Coulson's The Nursery, I shot these in manual.  I feel like there is a subtle difference to my photos, they somehow feel warmer to me.  In any case, I am quite happy with the results.

The Nursery was everything I hoped for and more.  If you ever have the chance to go, grab it!

My favourites last week:-

all in a daze
sass and spice
a bit of sunshine
a time to create





1 comment:

  1. wow Thanks for liking last weeks image :)
    I really love how you capture the moment on these images, your daughter looks so proud x I would be if I could do the splits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I truly appreciate you visiting x