Saturday, 9 November 2013
1. My favourite place to curl up
2. They just keep growing
3. How many caps does one boy need?
5. When it's too hot to cook, go to the pub for dinner
6. I wish I could eat that
7. My favourite kind of menu - an ice cream menu!
8. Still searching for a healthy ( half healthy will do) lunchbox treat. I think we may have a winner with this one, thanks to Our Everyday Life in Pictures. It has Weet Bix in it, so it has to be healthy. Right?
Linking up with The Beetle Shack
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm hungry looking at those fish and chips! yum.ReplyDelete
ps. Pretty cushion covers! x
I wish I could've eaten them, I have coeliac disease, so I just have to make do with looking at them!Delete
Glad you are giving the chocolate we ethic slice a go as it's a favourite in our house. I love your first photo of the couch and cushions as there is something so inviting about it. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, AustraliaReplyDelete
Kathy - the slice was a hit! Even with husband :)Delete
It looks so summery where you areReplyDelete
I'm loving your cushions
Hi Ally, yes spring has certainly sprung here. Thanks for visiting :)Delete
What a gorgeous little insight into your week. Looks so summery and inviting.ReplyDelete