Monday 2 September 2013

Weekly stills - the birthday girl edition








Her name means "light".  And she does.  She lights up our days with her ready smile and zest for life.  Oh, she keeps us on our toes, but we wouldn't have it any other way.  Happy birthday Lucy Lu, we do love you and we always will xx

1. Happy birthday!
2. She loves Peter Rabbit
3. Birthday girl's request - spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread
4. Wired for sound with new headphones
5. She wanted blue fondant icing, she got this instead
6. Blowing out all 8 candles
7. Calling it a night

Joining up with The Beetle Shack

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping in over at my blog this week. I love the heart birthday cake and it's something that my daughter would love. (Sienna is standing over my shoulder and just saw the cake and said) "I want one of those cakes but only chocolate - ah yes I know my daughter well. Beautiful set of photos. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of birthdays to your Lucy, she is divine! I adore that sweet birthday cake, I hope you don't mind but I am going to have to bookmark it for our Frogs upcoming birthday. Wishing you a wonderful week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must have been delicious, there was none left for me to have !

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I truly appreciate you visiting x